Wooden tools are disabled by evasion. In your config folder, edit the overrides.json if you would like to use them. The cause for this is to offer an example for pack developers to refer to.
The Ore Excavation key may not process correctly on non-US-based keyboards because of a few out-of-date input libraries in Minecraft. Try abstaining from binding symbols or special characters to this key.
How to install:
- Ensure you have just introduced ore excavation Minecraft.
- Find the ore excavation mod application File.
- On windows open Run from the beginning menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On Mac open locater, hold down ALT and snap Go then Library in the top menu bar. Search for Minecraft after you open the File Application Support and.
- Search the ore excavation 1.12.2 you have recently downloaded into the Mods folder.
- At the point when you dispatch Minecraft ore excavation and click the mods button, you should now see the mod is introduced.