The Chrome extension Fullscreen Anything and the Maxthon browser are the two options that we have to see on full screen on our computer at any live event offered by Bet365. Find out how to use them.
One of the strengths of Bet365 is its streaming service, which allows us to follow a large number of sporting events live. Football, tennis, hockey, or basketball are just some examples of the events that users of this bookmaker in Kenya can follow live, events that can almost never be seen on television. However, all Bet365 users have the same complaint: Bet365 does not allow streaming on full screen. Now, we have two options to watch Bet365 streaming on full screen on the computer.
- Chrome Fullscreen Anything
Google Chrome is one of the most used browsers, if not the most. It has such popular extensions as AdBlock, which allows us to avoid ads, but there are also lesser-known extensions such as Fullscreen Anything, which allows you to see any video you play on the network in full screen, including streaming from Bet365 -and from any other house betting-. To do this, you just have to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Search for Fullscreen Anything on Google or the Chrome Web Store
- Install the extension. The extension icon will appear in the address bar
- Log in to Bet365 and select the event you want to stream
- Click on the icon and the streaming will open in full screen
As you can see, using Fullscreen Anything is very simple. In favor of this method, we have a very simple and effective use, but it has a drawback: we cannot adjust the size of the screen, so either you see it in the usual size or you see it in full size. This makes it a good option if you’re going to be connecting your computer to a larger screen to comfortably watch the event live, but it’s not such a good idea if you want to watch it while you bet, as you’ll have to switch in and out of full screen once. and again.
- Maxton Browser
If Google Chrome is a very popular browser, Maxthon is one of the least known. Its use is behind Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer, but it offers us interesting options such as viewing any video in full screen, with the possibility of adjusting the size. This includes streaming from bookmakers such as Bet365, which cannot be regulated a priori. Let’s find out how to watch Bet365 streaming on Maxthon step by step.
- Download Maxthon Browser. Is free.
- Register with your email and password, and log in.
- Access your Bet365 account and start streaming.
- Hover over the video. You will see several options, click on Pop-up.
- A new tab will open with the video. Choose the size of the screen and resize.
In this way, you will be able to see the event you want in full screen or in an acceptable size while checking how the odds of the different Bet365 markets evolve. It is also a very simple option, and the result could not be better. In addition, it has the plus that you can choose the size of the video. With these two options, there is no longer any excuse not to enjoy Bet365 streaming in full screen from your computer.
How to watch Live Football matches with Bet365?
In recent years it has become an odyssey to try to watch football matches for free. And it is that both the Professional Football League, such as UEFA, and even the Spanish Football Federation have proceeded to sell football television rights to companies that broadcast the matches on private payment platforms. In practice, this has meant that the matches of La Liga Santander, Liga 123, the Copa del Rey, the UEFA Champions League, or the UEFA Europa League are broadcast in their entirety under different payment methods.
However, in this article, we are going to reveal a secret that will allow you to enjoy almost all soccer games for free and only by putting into practice a simple trick. Specifically, the way that I am going to detail is to watch the matches live through the Bet365 bookmaker. Of course, this service has no cost to the user. Of course, it should be noted that this possibility offered by different bookmakers has a clear commercial objective and aims for users to make different bets, given its ease, while viewing the desired match.
- Google Chrome Fullscreen Anything Service
Google Chrome has a large number of very practical extensions, among which Fullscreen Anything stands out, which makes it easy for you to view any video in full screen on your computer, including Bet365 broadcasts. To do this, you have to follow the following steps:
- Find and install the Fullscreen Anything extension in your browser.
- Log in to Bet365 with your username and password.
- Choose the soccer game you want to watch.
- Click on the icon and the broadcast will automatically open in full screen.
- Use the Maxthon browser
Maxthon is one of the least known browsers on the web, although it offers features that no other browser includes. Among the options that may interest you the most is the possibility of regulating the size of the video playback screen. The steps to follow to install this browser are as follows:
- Download the Maxthon browser for free.
- Enter your Bet365 account with your username and password.
- Select the soccer game you want to watch.
- Place the mouse on the screen and you will see that the different video options are displayed.
- Choose the size you prefer for the reproduction of the match.