Due to an increase in pollution, it is not only affecting our inner health but also our outer beauty. As it is having a bad impact on our skin and hair. The dirt and dust particles get stuck at our skin and hair scalp which makes the skin dull and also affects the health of hair. It can lead to irritation in hair, dryness, split ends, roughness, etc.
Hence, it is important to wash them properly and protect them from getting damaged. Even exposure to sunlight can damage the hair badly. To protect them, use the quality shampoo which has various beneficial ingredients. These shampoo suppliers are available with a variety of shampoo but the choice has to be made.
Ways to protect hair from pollution and sun:-
- Take cover:- try to avoid direct exposure to pollution. Always keep your hair tied and covered with cloth or hat to avoid the contact of dust particles.
- Avoid styling products:- avoid using styling products such as hair creams, hair sprays, etc. while going out when there is the exposure of pollution as it attracts more dust particles.
- Brush with care:- dust and sun can damage the hair and make it frizzy and rough which also affects the overall health of hair. Hence, it is important to brush them carefully otherwise it can lead to hair fall.
- Get product-specific:- it is important to buy products for hair carefully after looking up the ingredients. Avoid shampoo with chemicals and opt for the shampoo which is made naturally. Moreover, select the shampoo according to the requirement i.e. whether for dandruff, roughness, frizzy hair, etc.
- Keep them hydrated:- keep them hydrated with the help of oils or hair nourishing masks. Moreover, drink a lot of water to keep them hydrated, especially in summers.
- Trim your hair regularly:- due to regular exposure to sun and dust, the split ends are common to arise. Hence, it is important to trim the hair at regular intervals to keep them look beautiful.
- Avoid heating appliances:- let the hair dry naturally and avoid using heating appliances on hair such as dryers, straightener regularly. Use them only on special occasions.
- Towel gently:- while drying your hair, don’t rub the towel harshly on hair as it will lead to hair fall. Always pat the towel softly on the hair.
- Night treatment:- apply nourishing masks or cream on hair and wrap towel or cover around the hair. This will help in deep nourishing and hydration of the hair.
- Shampoo after swimming:- there is a chlorine present in the pools which can harm the hair color. Hence, wash your hair with bulk shampoo and conditioner suppliers.
Hence, these are the ways with the help of which you can protect your hair from sun and dust particles. These ways can’t protect the damaged hair but can lower its effect and can further protect them from being damaged. But keeping them nourished with essential oils can keep their health very good and make them look shinier and softer. So try to use more natural products or home remedies for hair protection. As hair is important for good looks and personality, hence it is important to protect them.