Method 1: Check your Windows Antivirus
Your Windows antivirus should be disabled for some time to confirm the issue causing this error.
To do this checking, follow the steps below.
- Go to get started first
- Then go to settings option
- Choose the Update and Security option
- Select the window protection option
- Open the Virus and Threat Protection tab here
- Go to manage settings
- An important thing is that you follow these steps according to your Windows software.
Method 2: Delete Duplicate or Fake Account
There will be an option that the problem will continue due to multiple accounts.
To do this, follow the steps below.
- First, open the menu from the perspective.
- Go to Account Settings from the menu.
- To access, click on the mailing option.
- Now check and confirm the duplicate account from the list here.
- Until the end, delete or delete duplicate accounts.
- After deleting the duplicate account, check back in your program now.
Method 3: Repair your program
There is a possibility that the software is malicious, or that some features are not working properly. This inappropriate activity is creating this problematic type of error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] that interferes with your work.
The best solution is to repair the program.
- Make an email backup first before you fix this error
- For an adequate change, the first thing to do is open the control panel.
- Then go to the Programs and Properties tab.
- Look for an application where you encounter this error
- Press the tab to edit the program and features
- After that, a new window will open.
- Select the Repair tab and follow the on-screen guidance
- Until the end, when you make the repair, and open your esteemed program to check the PC restart stabilization.
Method 4: Reinstalling the Application
If the above options do not work for you, then you need to go to the next step to make changes. Hopefully, this step will work great for you.
When you repair your own program but still do not fix the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], this is the best option. In this case, you need to uninstall the running program where you encountered this error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
After uninstalling, reinstall your application from scratch. To do this, carefully follow the instructions below that will make your work easier and less stressful.
- First, go to Control Panel
- Open the Program and Features option
- All programs configure Microsoft
- Click on the Microsoft program to change
- Now select the uninstall option from the suppliers
- Then uninstall the Microsoft program window
- Then follow the on-screen instructions
- The process takes time to complete
- Reinstall your Microsoft Office now after uninstallation
- Open the program and see if the error is gone. If you still find this bug, the next option will work better for your PC.
Method 5: Try changing the port number of the server
If the above methods do not work and the settings are correct, try to fix the error by changing the port number now. The port number is an important component of the proper functioning of the software.
You can check the port number and replace the port number for the satisfactory operation of the programs.
To perform this task, you need to carefully follow the steps below to resolve the error.
- The first step is to start by opening an aspect.
- Then select the file where you found the error.
- Next, go to Account Options Settings.
- Now you need to open your account settings window and select an email account option.
- As you proceed, the Email Accounts window appears.
- Select the More Settings option to go to “Internet Email Settings”.
- Select the “Advance tab” option.
- Replace SMPT (port number) 465 to 587 here
- Finally, save the changes.
- After saving the changes, check the software and see if the errors have disappeared. If it works, it is no better and less blessed, but unfortunately, if this method does not help you in full, go ahead and choose another option to solve.
Method 6: Check the server requirements settings
Now that all the advice has been followed, it’s time to move on to the next step. In this step, the goal is to help you check the server’s requirements settings. When you are verifying the settings, then remember the level below or stay under intense observation.
- First, open the view from the application
- Then in the next step open the Account Settings tab. And select the Email tab option from the menu tool
- Then you need to select the email account from the list that appears in front of you
- Proceed after selecting the email account from More Settings
- Now go to internet email settings
- Select the Outgoing Server Window option from the Tools menu
- Click “My Outgoing Server SMTP” requires an authentication point.
- Then save the settings by clicking on the OK tab.
So, All done.
In conclusion, In this comprehensive guide, we see the error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] for Microsoft Outlook.
I hope these tricks are successful in your device.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
Do you find any other method to solve it?
Let me know in the comment.