Error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] is the error occurs commonly in Microsoft Outlook applications. In this post, we would be helping you in getting rid of these errors whenever it appears.
As you all know, Microsoft Outlook is an important part of email communication in our daily lives. Most importantly, it is one of the most preferred secure email services available all over the globe. At times, errors like [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] create a huddle in our daily communication. Let’s understand why this error occurs in the first place.
Why [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] Error Occurs?[pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] error may be caused by the installation process that occurs because Outlook conflicts with other email accounts or other software installed on your PC. It could be your Outlook application got corrupted or maybe you haven’t updated in a long time.
Methods to Solve [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] errors
Clear Caches and Cookies
Clearing cache and cookies will make all the installed applications functions efficiently and smoothly. Long data of caches occupy storage in RAM, thus makes the system lag with the time.
Use Auto Repair Tool
If the above method doesn’t work, use the auto repair tool form program and features form the control panel to fix the [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] error automatically. Follow steps:
- Go to control panel click on program and features (you can also search programs and features directly from the search box in the windows tab)
- Now look at office 365 in programs and features or select any Microsoft application.
- Click on edit from the top of the programs and features a window and then select “Repair” then follow the instructions on the screen.
The tool auto diagnoses the problem and fixes it automatically too. If this method also not works then you can follow more methods.
Remove Outlook Application and then reinstall it later
If error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] is still irritating you and not resolved yet. Try using a web-based version of Microsoft Outlook application or uninstall the current program and install it again.
Follow the steps to uninstall the program:
- Control Panel.
- Program and Features
- Search For Microsoft Office 365 ( Outlook is the part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Click on Microsoft office 365.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the removal of the program.
- After the program is removed, install Microsoft Outlook again with the latest version.
- Create a new account, and check if the error is solved.
This article is only to help you to find the solution of your all errors related to Microsoft Outlook i.e.[pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2]. We are providing the best solutions to solve this problem in the outlook. We hope one of the above methods will work for you. If you haven’t solved the problem yet then you can tell us in the below comment section. We will guide you or our readers will help you get rid of this error on permanent. You must need to know other Outlook errors too. So if you have other errors then also let us know in the comment section so we will also write the guide on them for a solution